The safety of our customers and staff is of paramount importance to us and therefore, we are closely monitoring the status of the COVID-19 (coronavirus).
The Government of Saint Lucia has announced the Implementation of Heightened Protocol and Social Distancing Regime with measures which come into effect from Monday March 23rd to Sunday April 5th, 2020.
In support of and as part of the measures, the SLDB will be adjusting its operating hours and services that it offers during this scale down two-week period:
- Opening hours to the customer will now be from 8:00 am to 12:00pm. For payments made at the Cashier.
- General lending services will not be available during this partial scale down period to allow staff to attend to urgent and critical request.
- Only critical site visits will be conducted during this period.
- All other enquiries will be conducted via telephone directly with your Relationship Specialist or by calling telephone 456-7532.
Heightened Protocol and Social Distancing Regime
- ALL PERSONS ENTERING THE BANK MUST SANITIZE THEIR HANDS
- PERSONS WHO ARE SICK ARE ENCOURAGING NOT TO VISIT THE BANK AT THIS TIME AS THEY MAY NOT BE PERMITTED TO ENTER.
- NO MORE THAN 10 PERSONS WILL BE PERMITTED IN THE CUSTOMER AREA AT ANY ONE TIME.
Relief and Mitigation Measures
We are fully aware of the impact that the events related to Covid-19 may have on our Customers and on our operation and we are evaluating all options so as to protect your financial well-being. We expect to be able to provide an update shortly on the details of the measures we intend to implement.
In the meantime, stay home and stay safe.